Site Selection Criteria
• Space size: 3,800-4,800 SF (Purchase preferred but will consider a lease)
• Must have the ability to put smokers behind the building
• ±150 seating
• ±70 car parking spaces
• Illinois representation
• Strong desire to retrofit second generation restaurants
• Should include 18’ of linear exhaust hoods
• Walk-Ins and commercial bathrooms to code
• Will consider hotel restaurants with private entrance
• Areas with a strong lunch and dinner business
• Flexible on interior & exterior decor
• Bandana’s Bar-B-Q is Southern Style BBQ-seasoned with a “dry-rub” and cooked sauceless, then hand-cut to order straight from the smoker.
• All Bandana’s pork, beef, chicken, turkey and ribs are specially prepared over a pit of select hardwoods to create our signature smoked flavor. This slow cooking process – requires 11 to 14 hours in the smoker, to produce the signature, Bandana’s Bar-B- Q taste.
• Real wood smokers operate 24 hours a day, so you can “smell that smoke” any time you visit Bandana’s! All of the menu items are made from”scratch” daily and the bread is delivered fresh every day.
• Bandana’s introduced southern style barbeque to St. Louis, MO in 1996. The reception was overwhelming. Today, Bandana’s has grown to a force of 29 units strong, in IA, IL, IN, and MO.